Realtor (13 years experience)
- Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Foreclosure, Short-Sale
– 13 + years of Real Estate experience
– Certified negotiator from Keller Univ.
– Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources
– Pursuing Business Entrepreneur Certification at Stanford University
– Expertise in marketing both online and offline
– Expertise in Investment opportunity
– Strong relationship with fellow Realtors (extra factor)
I started my real estate career working for Century 21 and within just 6 months of becoming an agent I was recognized as one of the top agent in the company. I earned my Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS) from California Association of Realtors and Short Sales and Foreclosures Resources Certification (SFR) from National Association of Realtors . When you become a Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS) and SFR, you become a trusted resource in your community. Provide homeowners with the expertise, knowledge, and guidance they’re looking for to avoid foreclosure and understand their options. I am currently pursuing my Entrepreneurial Business Certification at Stanford University.
My Service Guarantee!
Real estate success is not a talent given to a special few at birth. The ingredients of success are nothing more than ‘learned’ skills. If you will invest the time required to learn the skills, then you will experience success. But to what level? That depends entirely upon you and the depth of your dedication for attaining your goals. And of course the quality of the real estate training from the real estate trainer. We guarantee our products and services produce results!